Aviso de privacidad
Notice of Privacy
Luis Alberto Cordova Galindo (hereinafter referred to as "quebonito.com.mx" and / or the "Responsible for the Treatment of Personal Data) with tax identification number COGL930105LE3, issues this Privacy Notice so that the owner of personal data ( hereinafter referred to as "the Owner") have a greater knowledge about the use and treatment that quebonito.com.mx will give to said personal data.
The Customer Service Department is responsible for the processing of your personal data collected on the Website and the Owner may contact you by email at email@example.com and / or the customer service number (+52) 44 3317 5178.
Acceptance of the Privacy Notice
This Privacy statement is subject to the terms and conditions of the website of quebonito.com.mx described above, which constitutes a legal agreement between the User and quebonito.com.mx. If the User uses the services of the quebonito.com.mx page, it means that they have read, understood and agreed to the terms set forth above. The User declares that when using the page, the proportion of their Personal Data, or the direct realization of contractual or extra-contractual origin with quebonito.com.mx, they have already read this notice and are aware of its provisions. The User consents to this Privacy Notice, in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
Personal Data that will be requested and processed
quebonito.com.mx requests the following personal data through the Website:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Email account
- Telephone numbers)
- Tax data for the preparation of invoices
- Bank card number
- Bank account identifiers
Purpose of the Processing of Personal Data
The personal data specified in the previous section will be used for the following purposes:
- Identification and certainty of the User of the Website.
- Operation, management, shipment of goods, returns, billing, collection, administration, provision of our services.
- Delivery of notifications, requirements, letters or newsletters or attention to your requests related to the services we provide.
- Help complete a transaction or order that has been initiated on the Website.
- Analysis of the behavior and demographics of Users.
- Improve our commercial and promotional initiatives (marketing).
- Send information or messages about new products and / or services, information about our business partners as well as any other information.
- Show advertising or promotions of interest to our Users.
- Transfer of information from the Holder in the applicable cases in accordance with the section "Transfer of Information with Third Parties" of this Notice.
- Prevention or reporting to different authorities of illegal acts or acts.
- To comply with the exercise of ARCO rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation, and Opposition) as well as revoke the consent of the Holder.
Transfer of information to third parties
The Owner expressly authorizes quebonito.com.mx to keep the information provided by the Owner in its registry, it also authorizes quebonito.com.mx to provide constant information about the aforementioned registry to (i) authorities that request it as permitted. by the legislation in force and (ii) to its strategic, commercial or technical associates in order to offer better conditions for Promotions and / or User content. In addition, the User expressly allows quebonito.com.mx to collect information to monitor traffic, with the intention of identifying user groups and profiles, as well as for advertising targeting purposes. quebonito.com.mx declares that it will not transfer any type of information of the Holder to national or foreign Third Parties.
Data collected through cookies and web beacons: IP address, GPS location, type of device used to access the Website, type of browser, operating system, time of access to the Website, browsing time on the Website, sites website visited, information consulted, means of identification to access the User Account, preferences and personalization of the User Account.
To guarantee that personal data are treated in accordance with the provisions of the Law, quebonito.com.mx complies with the following principles:
- The purposes of the processing of your personal data will be communicated to you, collecting only the necessary data for the fulfillment of these purposes and they will not be used other than that established in this privacy notice.
- Adequate maintenance will be carried out so that your personal data is correct and updated, in case it is necessary to keep your data, it will be in accordance with the provisions of the applicable Law.
- Security measures have been implemented to ensure the protection of your personal data.
quebonito.com.mx may make referrals of some personal data that it collects in accordance with this Privacy Notice to Parcel Service Companies (as said term is defined in the Terms and Conditions) in order that the products purchased be delivered.
Similarly, quebonito.com.mx may transfer your data to holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliates or to a parent company or any company of the same group as quebonito.com.mx that operates under the same internal processes and policies.
In turn, your data will be transferred when the transfer is necessary or legally required for the safeguarding of a public interest, or for the administration or administration of justice; when the transfer is necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process, and when the transfer is necessary for the maintenance or fulfillment of a legal relationship between the controller and the owner.
The data of the Holders will be provided only by quebonito.com.mx in the forms established in this Privacy Notice. quebonito.com.mx will do everything in its power to protect the privacy of the information. It may happen that by virtue of court orders, or legal regulations, quebonito.com.mx is compelled to disclose information to the authorities or third parties under certain circumstances, or in cases where third parties may intercept or access certain information or data transmissions in which case quebonito.com.mx will not respond for the information that is disclosed. In these cases, quebonito.com.mx will notify the Holder about this situation.
quebonito.com.mx will take all possible measures to maintain the confidentiality and security described above, but will not be liable for damages that may arise from the violation of these measures by third parties that use public networks or the Internet, altering the security systems to obtain access to the information of the Holders.
The security violations that occur in any phase of the treatment that significantly affect the patrimonial or moral rights of the Holders, will be immediately informed by quebonito.com.mx to the Holder, so that the latter can take the corresponding measures to defending your rights.
We do not assume any obligation to keep confidential any other information that the Holder provides through newsletters and online talks (chats), as well as the information obtained through cookies, information that has not been directly delivered to quebonito.com. max.
Limit the Use or Disclosure of Personal Data
In case you do not wish to receive informative, advertising and / or promotional emails, you should send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Similarly, for the User to exercise their right to limit the use or disclosure of Personal Data, but with the intention of continuing to use the services provided by the Company, the user must express it in writing to the following email sales @ quebonito.com.mx
ARCO Rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation, and Opposition)
The Holder has the right, by himself or through a Representative, to request the Company, at any time, for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, regarding the personal data that is stored in the Company's Database.
The Request must be in writing with the following requirements:
- The name of the owner and address or other means to communicate the response to your request.
- The documents that prove the identity (copy of the credential to vote for example) or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the holder. Identifications must be Official.
- The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which it is sought to exercise any of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to them.
- Where appropriate, the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports your request.
- Any other element that facilitates the location of personal data.
- That the letter is addressed to the Company.
The Request will be sent to the Committee or the Personal Data Officer through the email email@example.com, and internally it will be sent to the person who receives and answers these requests. The Company will notify the Holder, through the email from which the request originates, within a period of 20 (twenty) business days from the date on which the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition was received, the decision adopted. The moment the request is received is the moment it entered our server.
Once the reply has been sent within the indicated period, the Company will have 15 (fifteen) business days to execute the Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition of the personal data according to the request or similar rights.
quebonito.com.mx asks the User to update their data every time they undergo any modification, as this will allow us to provide an efficient and personalized service.
When the data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes set forth in this privacy notice and the applicable legal provisions, they must be canceled, blocked and deleted by the Ministry of Law.
Steps to revoke your consent at any time
You may at any time revoke the consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice. To do this, you need to follow the following procedure:
- Submit a duly signed written request, addressed to the company, at the address that appears in the first point of this Privacy Notice or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to start the procedure.
- Specify precisely if you want to revoke your consent for all the authorizations that this Privacy Notice provides or only for one or more of them.
- Provide the data that allow your identification as a user.
- com.mx will respond to your revocation request within 30 calendar days from the day your request is received.
Changes to the privacy notice
quebonito.com.mx reserves the right to make modifications to this Privacy Notice at any time, we will notify the user through our site www.quebonito.com.mx in the privacy notice section.
These modifications will always be available to the User on the Website www.quebonito.com.mx in the privacy notice section.
Dear User, you are notified that the Privacy Notice has been modified for the last time on October 09, 2020.
This document is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of Use of the website of quebonito.com.mx, which constitutes a legal agreement between the User and the Company. If the User uses the services of the quebonito.com.mx Website, it means that they have read, understood and agreed to the terms set forth above.
If you agree to have read this Privacy Notice and do not express your opposition for your personal data to be processed or transferred, it will be understood that you have given your consent for it.
This Privacy Notice will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Mexico.
If the user considers that their rights regarding the protection of personal data have been violated, they have the right to go to the corresponding authority to defend their exercise. The authority is the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI), its website is: www.ifai.mx.